- The American furnishings brand partners with famed Italian designer Paola Navone for a complete, Mediterranean-influenced home collection.
- Think beyond the glassware when stocking a bar area, we recommend fun trays, upscale cheese plates, and a casual wine-pourer.
- This week, Marimekko launched its fourth and fifth shops at Crate & Barrel in Los Angeles and San Francisco.
- These new servingware pieces show that having a well-stocked bar isn't always about what's behind the counter. Still thirsty? Find more great barware suggestions in our products section.
This handblown glass with tulip-shaped bowl is attractive, functional, and a longtime Crate & Barrel bestseller. Comes in red wine, white wine, goblet, and champagne flute (the latter two priced at $7.95 each). Coordinating decanter also available.
You know that overflowing receptacle next to the stove with all your cooking utensils in it? And that messy top drawer that seems to eat everything you need? Geoffrey Lilge has the solution with this solid walnut utensil crate that is as functional as it is elegant. Handcrafted to last for generations.
- One of the best parts of working at Dwell is the neverending onslaught of modern home goods we get to see, from dishtowels to doorknobs to desktop speakers.
- Dear Dwell: I've been looking for modern salt-and-pepper shakers, but all I've found are tchotchkes and diner-style pillars. What do you recommend?