WorkOf: Building a Community of Brooklyn Makers
- As an extension to the sold-out "Creativity & Constraint" event at the #DellVenue during Dwell's City Modern 2013, Designer Jonathan Adler and Dell Creative Director Tommy Lynn discuss the…
- Today's Photographer Promotional Piece We Love and Why: Emily Shur
- Something interesting appears to be happening in Katowice, Poland. Last week, we profiled a design boutique that recently opened there.
- New York-based, Texas-bred designer Doug Johnston is utilizing his skills and passion for materials and functionality.
- Architect and design activist Rachel Minnery talks to Dwell about Hurricane Sandy reconstruction and preparing for climate change.
- Caitlin Mociun has been a Brooklyn design fixture since graduating from RISD with a BFA in textile design.
- Recent Parsons School of Design graduates Shaun Kasperbauer, Isaac Friedman-Heiman, and Luft Tanaka (from left) are the founding members of the design collective Souda (a Japanese word pronounced…
- Friday, July 29th marks the opening of what looks to be a very exciting exhibit on residential regionalism.