Shop the Dwell Store's Dwell on Design Pop-Up
For the first time since launching online in November 2013, the Dwell Store had a physical presence at Dwell on Design Los Angeles from June 20–22, 2014. The curated collection of products included Dwell Store exclusives and best sellers, among them minimalist furniture, statement pendant lights, and elegant accessories. If you couldn’t make it to DOD this year, check out ten featured products here, and be sure to view the complete collection at the Dwell Store.
@current / @total
- With no shortage of places to shop in Palm Springs, design lovers know Raymond | Lawrence is not to be missed, which is why Dwell has set up shop—pop-up shop—at the store's digs.
- Nothing creates a festive and cozy atmosphere for a holiday party like candle light.
- Conscious consuming might not change everything, but supporting thoughtful designers, using recycled materials, and smart design is a step in the right direction.
- Our editors' picks from Milan's annual design week, including the Salone Internazionale del Mobile fairground and the design districts around town.
- Whether you choose to dine outside or in, updating your tableware with color will make your summer dinners feel more festive.
- While the United States is leaps and bounds behind Europe when it comes to publicly funding the arts and design, the city of Denver and Yes Please More are doing their best to encourage creative…
- Whether you’re heading back to school this fall, or heading back to work after a vacation, it’s important to outfit your workspace with functional design items that inspire creative…
- The Dwell Store will present its first IRL pop-up store at Dwell on Design Los Angeles June 20–22.