Must-Have: Knauf & Brown's Standard Collection
- Calen Knauf and Conrad Brown are simpatico in a way that only best friends can be, which is fitting because their Vancouver-based design studio, Knauf and Brown, has its roots in the bonds the two…
- Earlier this month, the Cooper-Hewitt, National Design Museum unveiled its fourth exhibition in its National Design Triennial series: Why Design Now?.
- It's no secret that during the annual Salone Internazionale del Mobile in Milan, one of our favorite stops is SaloneSatellite, the portion of the fair devoted to young designers under the age of 35.
- Yup, the warm metallics are still going strong. This is the trend that just won't quit, but that's ok because we love it.
- We have more from the floor at the fifth-annual Dwell on Design conference at the Los Angeles Convention Center. Here we present a few booths that caught our attention.
Lightweight and powerful, the low-energy, high- output Channel series is made of anodized aluminum and acrylic, hickory, and painted steel.
- Often neglected, yet so essential. Whether they're resting on the dining table or occupying the floor, the world would be a little darker without these beaming lights.
- Warm, rosy-toned copper has fallen into favor with contemporary designers.