Micro Kitchen Concept for Small Urban Dwellings
- From a single sheet to a shiny-metal extravaganza, stainless steel remains a very viable way of modernizing your kitchen. Here are 9 ways to incorporate the low-maintenance material.
- Want to know how to ruin a dinner party really quickly? Fill the house with smoke.
- A transit-oriented mixed-use development in image-obsessed Hollywood? You bet your Botox. This Dwell on Design partner delivers something the hood's been craving: Sustainable, high-density glitz.
- The thirteenth annual Interior Design Show (IDS) of Toronto—one of Canada's largest contemporary design shows—took place January 27th-30th.
As part of Dwell Design Week 2012 Appliances Plumbing Design’s Stacy Fisch hosts Dwell Deputy Editor Jaime Gillin for a one-of-a-kind presentation and demonstration of the Wolf Convection Steam Oven. Experience the Kitchen EVOLVED presented by Sub-Zero Wolf. Free Event, RSVP required: dwell@gotoAPD.com.
- Every year Electrolux Design Lab runs a student competition for innovative household appliances, and every year the challenge draws out ideas that are both visionary in concept [verging on sci-fi]…
- Armed with a masters in architecture from Columbia University and only 3 years in the field, architectural designer Alan Y. L.
Here's the chance design savvy bargain hunters have been waiting for. Shop the Poggenpohl annual Kitchen Display Sale and Save up to 50% on German luxury kitchen designs through January 31, 2011. Stop by a Poggenpohl showroom to get a deal on several showroom kitchen displays (includes cabinetry, appliances, countertops and plumbing fixtures) as Poggenpohl makes room for new collections arriving from Germany. Complimentary kitchen design consultation is included to help you plan your new space.
Click the link below to see all the displays for sale in the U.S.