ICFF: Day Two
- ICFF is finally here, and Dwell's editors are running around New York, taking it all in.
- Jon Gasca and his father Jesus Gasca are the creative minds behind STUA, a 20-year-old design house based in Spain.
- After its first day, Dwell on Design 2014 is still in full swing at the Los Angeles Convention Center. See what our visitors are loving on Instagram on day two of the show.
- Consult our guide to the most happening design events and installations during ICFF 2014, including related fairs like WantedDesign, Sight Unseen OFFSITE, and IntroNY.
- Two brothers from just south of Milwaukee are making waves in New York as the Editors’ Choice pick for New Design at ICFF.
- Our editors share their most exciting discoveries from their second day at the Salone Internazionale del Mobile. [Update: day one, day three, and day four!]
- Edward Barber of British studio Barber Osgerby tells us the background on the modular seating line his firm designed for Knoll.
- If Milan 2010 were introduced as a new Crayola color, some might argue that "Ash Cloud Grey" would be the most appropriate shade.