5 Wooden Household Products from On Our Table
Canada’s On Our Table began when Geoffrey Lilge was looking for cutting and charcuterie boards for his wife’s new restaurant. Intrigued by the elegant simplicity of a solid wood board, Lilge began making boards himself, and ultimately created a full line of kitchen and dining room objects made of wood. Click through the slideshow to see four new products to the Dwell Store, and one of the store’s best sellers, from On Our Table.
@current / @total
Treat yourself to the smart simplicity of a solid wood board for cutting and serving charcuterie and cheese. Each board is handmade and finished with a natural oil-and-beeswax mixture to bring out the unique character of the wood. A must-have for anyone with a passion for food, design and craft.
- The Dwell Store will present its first IRL pop-up store at Dwell on Design Los Angeles June 20–22.
- In the same fashion that we are turning to locally sourced, farm to table, slow food, our aesthetics, like our stomachs, are drawn to a simpler, cleaner, and more natural way of life.
- For the first time since launching online in November 2013, the Dwell Store had a physical presence at Dwell on Design Los Angeles from June 20–22, 2014.
- Browsing online design shops peeping at awesome housewares and furniture counts as 'work' here at Dwell, and I recently discovered what might be my new favorite design resource: Horne, founded by…
- Take it cheesy with these five serving pieces perfect for everyone’s favorite snack.
Handmade in Canada and finished with a natural oil/beeswax mixture, this serving bowl is a handsome addition to any tablescape.
- Like the old Burl Ives Christmas song says, "Silver and gold, Silver and gold, Ev'ryone wishes for silver and gold." With those lyrics now stuck in our heads, we've gathered some of our favorite…