Winter Inspirations: Icy Blues and Snowy Whites
@current / @total
- Adding to our design itinerary in the Finnish capital with a whirlwind tour of the city’s vibrant furniture, industrial, and ceramics design scene.
- A few of our editors were in New York this week for the 2009 International Contemporary Furniture Fair—here are a couple pieces that turned their heads. Stay tuned for updates!
- With the launch of the Dwell Store and Thanksgiving right around the corner the timing couldn't be more perfect.
- It's no secret that Dwell has a special affinity for Heath Ceramics.
With a 35.4 inch diameter, Kartell's Neutra is best suited to a room with some serious square footage. The polycarbonate frame is available in black or white.
Artek's A110 pendant has been shining brightly since it was designed by Finnish founder Alvar Aalto in 1952. The lacquered aluminum lamp directs focused rays—like a spotlight for your coffee or dining room table—and is available in black or white. YLighting carries this, and the equally enduring A338.
- Swiss brand Vitra has announced that it purchased Artek in a move to bring more global exposure to the iconic Finnish design house.
- For most homeowners, the goal of renovating is to transform an existing space into an idealized domicile.