Winter Inspirations: Icy Blues and Snowy Whites
@current / @total
- Adding to our design itinerary in the Finnish capital with a whirlwind tour of the city’s vibrant furniture, industrial, and ceramics design scene.
- A few of our editors were in New York this week for the 2009 International Contemporary Furniture Fair—here are a couple pieces that turned their heads. Stay tuned for updates!
Artek's A110 pendant has been shining brightly since it was designed by Finnish founder Alvar Aalto in 1952. The lacquered aluminum lamp directs focused rays—like a spotlight for your coffee or dining room table—and is available in black or white.
- With the launch of the Dwell Store and Thanksgiving right around the corner the timing couldn't be more perfect.
- The CEO of Flos USA addresses the versatility of LED and what's next for lighting design.
- With Milan Design Week in full swing, we take a look at some of our favorite Italian homes.
- It's no secret that Dwell has a special affinity for Heath Ceramics.