Three Top Designs by Chad Wright
- Your home is modern. Why not offer similarly stylish digs for your winged neighbors? Here, three modern birdhouses to enhance any yard.
- Red, white, and blue are staples in the modern color palette, and the Fourth of July is the perfect time to display them all together.
- From Frank Lloyd Wright to Frank Gehry, many noted architects have dreamed of a better plan for the architectural fabric of Los Angeles.
Mies Van der Rohe's famous 1929 Barcelona Pavilion was the inspiration for this uniquely modern birdhouse. Crafted in durable acacia wood, it functions as a beacon of sophistication in any garden.
- This year marks the 15-year anniversary of SaloneSatellite, the portion of Salone Internazionale del Mobile dedicated to young designers under the age of 35.
- Whether it was Frank Lloyd Wright’s signature red or Le Corbusier’s favorite shade of blue, the modernists loved primary colors.
- Arresting vistas, alluring interiors, striking architecture, and handsome furniture: all elements of the following 10 spectacular dream homes that will fill you with serious house envy.