Small Space Holiday Cocktail Party
@current / @total
Fancy a drink with the help of these eight modern barware designs sure to delight. Cheers to drinking in style!
- The secret to a great party is thinking of everything and planning ahead. We've put together a planning list complete with great modern design ideas to accomplish the perfect party.
- The main course of a meal might receive the oohs and aahs, but as any host or hostess will attest, it’s the beverages that fuel a party and get the conversation going.
- These new servingware pieces show that having a well-stocked bar isn't always about what's behind the counter. Still thirsty? Find more great barware suggestions in our products section.
- From editor-approved tabletop vignettes to homeowners' best cocktail recipes, here's a toast to design under the influence.
- The NewYorker is a savvy bit of furniture by designer Jen Turner that is at once a desk and a bar.
Danish designer Arne Jacobsen first created the Cylinda in 1967, and mid-century barware has never looked better. If you’re a die-hard modernist and uniform sets are your thing, you might like to know that the collection includes a plethora of other pieces (ice tongs, coasters, serving trays, and more).
- Need a proper, grown-up bar setup for entertaining friends?