Silver and Gold, Silver and Gold
+ Read Article
Like the old Burl Ives Christmas song says, "Silver and gold, Silver and gold, Ev'ryone wishes for silver and gold." With those lyrics now stuck in our heads, we've gathered some of our favorite shiny objects from the new Dwell Store to help you bring a little shine and shimmer to your life.
@current / @total
- These metallic accessories for home and garden reflect the bright light of spring.
- Yup, the warm metallics are still going strong. This is the trend that just won't quit, but that's ok because we love it.
- Founded by Dylan Davis and Jean Lee, three-year-old Seattle design studio Ladies and Gentlemen has a small, but covetable collection of objects, jewelry, furniture, and lighting all made in the USA.
- Gold accents brighten up any interior and feel festive; we share our favorite gold and brass pieces for early spring.
- When it comes to infusing an interior with modern sophistication, nothing beats the Midas touch. A spatter of gold, a swath of silver: Metallics can create a sense of luxury, edge, even playfulness.
- We recently featured a spectacular kitchen renovation in Brooklyn where the shining star is most certainly in the brass details. The popularity of this look only reaffirms: Brass is where it's at.
- From a witty golden keychain to a sleek, reimagined classic steel coffee pot, prepare to get distracted by these eight seriously shiny products.
Blown like bubble gum into a mould, these plastic spheres are metalized internally to give a mirrored finish. This internal metallic design focuses the brightness from the lamp, projecting a soft, broad beam of light.