Sami Kallio's Milan 2013 Collection
Finnish designer Sami Kallio, previously featured in Stockholm Design Week 2013: Furniture Fair constructs strong pieces which combine a handcrafted and industrial aesthetic. Kallio's newest Milan collection composed of solid wood and various other materials includes stackable chairs, unique light fixtures and stylish boxes. Take a look at some of our favorites!
@current / @total
- Furniture expo Stockholm Furniture Fair is the largest exhibition of Scandinavian design, with 80 percent of the 730 exhibitors being from the Nordic countries.
- Consult our guide to the most happening design events and installations during ICFF 2014, including related fairs like WantedDesign, Sight Unseen OFFSITE, and IntroNY.
- The table is imperative to creating a dining room. How much attention it grabs, however, is up to you.
- The famed Finnish textile and clothing design company, established in 1951, has come a long way.
- In our September issue, Dwell editors round up the best multifunctional, compact furniture for small spaces. Here's a look at eight more products that will give you more room and more peace of mind.
- With lines from Jonathan Adler, Michael Graves, and Sir Terence Conran, jcpenney’s new home collection includes modern interpretations of everyday items, from sofas to TV cabinets and floor lamps to…
- Torsten Sherwood's Homage chair combines the simplicity of vernacular design with open-source developments.
- We loved San Francisco designer Chad Wright when we first spotted his Attic birdhouses and plunked them into our April issue.