PSFK Imagines Home of the Future
- The Leaf, a thin and lightweight chair designed by Folditure, will soon be joined by a table counterpart: the Cricket.
- Meet Tilt, the newest design by Folditure. Much like the company's other furniture designed for small-spaces, the chair collapses into a compact, easy-to-store size.
YLighting is launching their first-ever warehouse sale, in effect until October 3rd. They are offering more than 500 lights at up to 80% on brands such as Flos, Artemide, Vibia, and Luceplan.
- For aesthetically beautiful minimalist, modern, and sleek design, less really can be more.
- In a re-imagination of the everyday printer, designer Mugi Yamamoto has created the Stack, a printer that is placed atop a pile of paper and moves down as it prints.
- Is biologically based architecture the next big thing? Architect Mitchell Joachim thinks so. He proffers radical ways to rethink the science of structures.
- If you're anything like me, it drives you nuts when a light is left on in a room you—nor anyone in your household—is in. How sinful is it though?
- With Glasscape, New York product design consultancy Aruliden transforms the traditional fishbowl into an attractive abode for piscine pets.