Product Spotlight: 2of2 goods
- What better place for Dwell to host our SXSW Eco party than a prefab pop up at the design complex of the woman who founded the Austin Modern Home Tour?
- A good sketchbook journal is always by your side, ready to take any notes and documentations of all sorts.
- Inspired by a Danish folk design, Brooklyn-based Chiaozza's hand-cut geometrical A-Frame shelves not only house various keepsakes and objects, but can proudly stand on its own as a sculptural wall…
- Searching for that perfect chair or sofa? How about the ideal desk for your home office? A playhouse for your kid that won't clash with your modern interior? Look no further!
- Considering what a blight billboards can be on the urban landscape--São Paulo banned them in 2007, as have states like Maine--especially in car-centric spot like Los Angeles, it's little…
- Making its only American stop in San Francisco, the wonderful show Less and More: The Design Ethos of Dieter Rams opened this week at the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art.
- On Thursday, the Smithsonian's Cooper-Hewitt, National Design Museum announced the winners of its 11th annual National Design Awards.
- Look out modern world, there's a new wine in town.