Product Picks: Dwell's Favorite Chairs, Barware, and More
Searching for that perfect chair or sofa? How about the ideal desk for your home office? A playhouse for your kid that won't clash with your modern interior? Look no further! Dwell has done your homework, hunting through troves of products to pick our favorites, and delivering them to readers in zesty thematic roundups. Here are some of our favorite furnishings, organized by genre. Happy hunting!
@current / @total
- These new servingware pieces show that having a well-stocked bar isn't always about what's behind the counter. Still thirsty? Find more great barware suggestions in our products section.
- You heard us right: this week we're bringing you 31 of the best of Friday Finds, our editors' design, architecture, photography, and video discoveries that we've been collecting in a column for over…
- We love a challenge and we're here to prove that hosting a holiday cocktail party in a small space is not only doable but can be totally chic as well.
- Each week Dwell.com delivers more than 50 original posts, articles, and interviews focused on the latest in modern design.
- We'd all like to do our part in cutting back on waste so how better to contribute than by doing something you directly and immediately benefit from in the process?
- In the design world, products often only bear a slight resemblance to their function, if at all.
- Sister site to The Wirecutter (an electronic list of the best technology), The Sweethome spends hours accumulating the best housewares out there.
- From experts' picks on dish racks and cutlery to advice on building your dream kitchen, Dwell keeps the home fires burning with this handy cheat sheet.