A New Year: A New Look
It's the time of year when we all tend to think of starting anew. While we may look back on the past year and appreciate it, there are no doubt some things that we might want to change a bit. Giving your home a facelift can do wonders for starting the new year off on the right note and we are here to help. Freshen up your space with beautiful and inspiring new designs from the Dwell Store.
@current / @total
- The Conran Shop's new look for its reopened Marylebone store in London; plus, a chat with Terence Conran's son Jasper, recently anointed head of the company.
- Texas-based designer Barbara Hill is a pro at striking the right note between modern and playful, we took apart an informal dining room she designed in Atlanta, Georgia, to help readers recreate the…
- The acclaimed Italian designers Ludovica+Roberto Palomba carve a serene retreat out of a 17th-century oil mill in Salento, filling it with custom creations and their greatest hits.
- In the Windy City, a custom walnut slide offers a playful way for a small family of four to glide down to the basement.
- "That rug really tied the room together," says Walter Sobchak in the Big Lebowski.
- Recreate an Australian living-dining area in the comfort of your own home.
- An innate design sensibility shines through a furniture showroom when the proprietor and her family live upstairs.
- In the hot and humid South, time seems to stand still and the architecture is often no different. But in New Orleans, Bild Design, headed by local boy Byron Mouton, is hoping to change that.