New Home Collection at JcPenney
@current / @total
- As usual, prefab homes abound on the show floor at Dwell on Design.
- Last week, JCPenney (now known as JCP) launched several collaborative home collections from renowned designers.
Because a few dinnertime spills are inevitable, frame your food with a festive mat befitting the tasty meal you're about to enjoy. We love the circular pattern and pops of earthy color that Jonathan Adler—Mr. Happy Chic himself—designed.
- Donald Strum, principal of product design at Michael Graves Design Group, drew a standing-room-only crowd at the Business of Design Stage on Friday, June 21, at Dwell on Design.
- We could not be more thrilled to welcome Michael Graves, one of America's most eminent architects and designers, to the Dwell on Design stage as for our keynote address.
- We've been eagerly waiting for Dwell on Design for weeks, and as a result, we've been talking about it nonstop. Here are five events you might have missed in all of the excitement.
These modern lucite dreidels are candy for your Hanukkah table. Beautiful in the clarity of its lucite plastic body, these dreidels have an etched-on traditional Hebrew design. Comes in blue or orange
Designed by Michael Graves for Alessi in 1985, this water kettle is Alessi's best-selling item.