Lunaire Light by Ferréol Babin for Fontana Arte
- Name the hubs for emerging American designers and you'll likely hear the usual suspects of Seattle, San Francisco, and Brooklyn.
This outdoor lamp by Archivio Storico for FontanaArte brings new meaning to hiding eggs in the backyard. It's like Easter for adults—only these glowing orbs won't be hard to find and there is most cetainly no candy inside them.
- Last week, Dwell visited this year’s fall edition of the design and interiors trade show Maison & Objet.
- As summer nights swing into high gear, this outdoor lighting will keep your evenings bright.
- With its fresh take on minimalism, French design duo Normal Studio is ushering in a new machine age.
- Atlanta is known for many things but modern architecture has surely never been one of them. But if you know where to look, you can find the city's modern side.
- If Milan 2010 were introduced as a new Crayola color, some might argue that "Ash Cloud Grey" would be the most appropriate shade.