- Part one of our guide to what to see in Milan at the 2014 Salone Internazionale del Mobile fair—first up, onsite at the Rho fairground.
- “Electronics are beautiful,” says engineer and artist Ayah Bdeir.
- As a pioneering voice in the diffusion of modern art and design, Josef Albers's contributions to printmaking, color theory and pedagogy cannot be overstated.
- Architect Justin Korhammer kept the hallway of this Manhattan bachelor pad free and clear with a kitchen that folds away with the precision of a Swiss Army Knife.
- This London institution for furniture and modern design travels from vintage to modern in 10 striking pieces. Here, twentytwentyone co-founder Simon Alderson talks us through the wares.
- The editors share lots of visual inspiration this week, from contemporary Polish poster galleries to a 1970s video flashback courtesy of Sesame Street and Philip Glass.
- When Chicago condo dwellers Kurt Baldassari and Virginia Devlin decided it was time to escape their city’s harsh winters once and for all, there was just one thing they couldn’t compromise on—the…
- This weekend marks the final days of the Museum of Modern Art's homage to the Bauhaus, the early-20th-century German school and movement that fostered and supported early modernism leaders like…