Graphic, Experimental Design at Sight Unseen's OFFSITE
- Jill Singer and Monica Khemsurov met as editors at the venerable I.D.
- In the spirit of our Modern Across America issue, we sat down with WorkOf, a New York duo working to unify talented manufacturers.
- Consult our guide to the most happening design events and installations during ICFF 2014, including related fairs like WantedDesign, Sight Unseen OFFSITE, and IntroNY.
- Taking cues from traditional Swedish rooflines but rejecting the precedent of subpar prefab, Claesson Koivisto Rune bring light and style to their "site-generic" design.
- Midcentury-master Harry Bertoia's oeuvre includes iconic furniture, prints and drawings, sculpture, jewelry, and more.
- When plans for a prefab home flopped, Rian and Melissa Jorgensen were introduced to Jonathan Feldman of Feldman Architecture, whose custom design was able to deliver an environmentally conscious…
- One of our favorite writers here at Dwell is architect Dan Maginn. And he does some pretty stellar buildings as well with his Kansas City, Missouri, firm El Dorado Inc.
- Switching coasts from Brooklyn to Portland gave architects Mitchell Snyder and Shelley Martin a new set of unexpected clients: three young hens.