Get Juiced: 5 Fab Juicers
It's tough to argue with this tumbler, which practically demands that you pour a splash of fresh OJ (or make it a screwdriver if the time is right), sit back, sip, and smile. It's from Fish's Eddy—a New York dishware shop we'd visit as often as possible if we lived anywhere near the east coast—which thankfully has an extensive online shop with such glassware gems as Brooklyn, Heroes of the Torah, Strip Tea, and Floral Juice. Great for gifts, collect 'em all, drink up, and enjoy!
Who doesn't like to wake up to breakfast in bed with a fresh glass of juice? Available in six flashy shades, it's a great gift (not to mention subtle hint) to your significant other (or roommate!). My favorite? The lime green.
- In the most unlikely of places—rural Missouri—Rocio Romero has designed and built a prefab empire.
Summer's come early to San Francisco! It's beautiful and bright and warm outside, ideal weather for sipping on a sweet and refreshing beverage. And what's better than a tall glass of just-squeezed citrus? That's right, people.... Not much. This clever piece from Dutch kitchen masters Royal VKB makes juicing a breeze; Simply set it directly on your cup and go to town (it even filters out the seeds!). Order one from LA's A+R Store.
- From a revolutionary juicer to an architecturally inspired dish rack, shake a glance at eight of our favorite products to outfit arguably the most important room in the house with.
- The architect looks back at Habitat ’67 and shares his thoughts on the future of prefabrication.
- Breakfast: the most important meal of the day! Here's how to do it right, from architectural dining nooks to gadgets geared towards making your morning pour as painless as possible.
- In 2008, Frank Vafaee, Manish Desai, and Andre Farhang founded Proto Homes. The Los Angeles-based company designs, builds, and sells homes as products.