Five Hexagonal Furniture and Accessory Pieces
- With slim profiles and economical materials, these wire furnishings and accessories have modern design in their DNA.
- Dapper chaps, you have now got the perfect modern perch for your duds, the Valet Houndstooth by Atelier-D. If you're tossing your togs on the floor tonight, you can only blame yourself.
- Multiply the heroic candlestick by three, four, six, or ten. Add in some heavy-duty materials (iron, solid brass) and voilà: You’ve got hefty, scene-stealing candelabra for the modern age.
- Though Egg Collective opened its wood shop in Brooklyn's Navy Yard in 2011, the of-the-moment design studio has been incubating for many years.
- In this Conversation Piece series, we take a look at 10 Statement Lights that are sure to grab attention, hold gaze, and spark a few discussions.
- It's about mid-way through the 2012 Stockholm Design Week and I've been traveling to studios, showrooms, and the show floor of the Furniture and Light Fair to seek out what's new in Scandinavian…
- If you liked what you saw in our Young Designers roundup in our May 2012 issue—where we spotlighted 28 up-and-coming design talents from around the globe—then don't miss this extended…
- It's hard to narrow down the highlights of a recent trip Dwell took to Belgium—a whirlwind week covering Antwerp, Ghent, and Brussels, spent meeting architects and designers, exploring…