This Device Helps You Find Your Missing Keys
@current / @total
- They say that home is where the heart is. And now your home can have a brain as well. Sound futuristic?
- The path to a better world isn't through pavers but via plants, says artist and Woolly Pocket founder Miguel Nelson.
- When Emily Sugihara and her mom, Joan Sugihara were tired of the lack of reusable totes on the market, they launched BAGGU, producing the signature foldable nylon tote in a variety of colors.
- Home automation is an incredible way to simplify the life of a homeowner.
At home, on the beach or in the woods, you can use this solid wood dock anywhere you go. It amplifies the iPhone’s built-in speaker using hand-cut acoustic chambers, boosting your device’s volume up to four times—all without using electricity. A single craftsman meticulously makes each piece by hand.
- Parsons The New School for Design is currently hosting an interesting lecture series, under the attention-getting theme "Design and Existential Risk." They're not kidding, either: the…
If video killed the radio star, then certainly the Jambox by Jawbone will have a hand in hammering the final nail into the Boombox coffin. This impressive wireless speaker pairs with a number of electronic devices, such as your iPad or tablet devices, Smartphone, Mac or PC. Using Bluetooth technology, this speaker streams your favorite music, or can act as your personal home theatre speaker system for movies or television shows right from your iPad. Oh, and did I mention it’s also designed to allow you to take that unscheduled conference call from anywhere? Sync it with your smartphone, and watch your office cube (or kitchen table) turn into a virtual conference room. Weighing in at only 12 ounces, it's perfect for bringing along the next time you’re at the beach, hanging out poolside, or while traveling.
- Our homes are getting more and more intelligent thanks to the little computers in our pockets—our smartphones.