Design Studio We Love: Atelier Areti
Showing image @current of @total
- We recently had the chance to visit Williamsburg design shop, The Future Perfect's, newest west coast outpost in the Pacific Heights neighborhood of San Francisco (check out our first report here!)…
There are knife racks, and there are knife racks. Handmade to order from solid FSC-Certified walnut and wall mounted, this extra large, timeless piece could be hung on the wall as art in itself but also serves as a sturdy utilitarian mount for prized kitchen blades.
Give your bike the love it deserves with this solid shelf, handcrafted in walnut. Can be used for a bike alone or to hold books, plants or knickknacks. Handmade in the designer’s Colorado studio.
- Danish Crafts, an organization dedicated to launching the careers of emerging designers and sharing Denmark's design with the world, showed its latest collection at Maison&Objet.
- Las Vegas designer Logan Hendrickson makes versatile, industrial-inspired lighting that won't break the bank.
- International Style architect Alvar Aalto is undoubtedly Finland's best-known design export, and is often cited for his mastery of natural light.
- Maison & Objet, the annual winter design show in Paris, ended last week, and it's taken seven whole days to catch our collective breath and clean off our camera's memory card.
- Dutch furniture designer Hella Jongerius is one of the bold-faced names of the design world, and we couldn't love her more.