Danish Textile Brand Kvadrat at Milan Design Week 2014
- Following our guide to the 2014 Salone Internazionale del Mobile, here are our picks for what to see in town during Milan's Design Week.
- Consult our guide to the most happening design events and installations during ICFF 2014, including related fairs like WantedDesign, Sight Unseen OFFSITE, and IntroNY.
- Our editors share their most exciting discoveries from their second day at the Salone Internazionale del Mobile. [Update: day one, day three, and day four!]
- Unyielding in the face of weather and backsides, the latest outdoor fabrics are as durable as they are eye-popping—in fact, each of these qualifies as heavy-duty in Martindale or Wyzenbeek abrasion…
- Each week Dwell.com delivers many great original posts, articles, and interviews focused on the latest in modern design.
- You heard us right: this week we're bringing you 31 of the best of Friday Finds, our editors' design, architecture, photography, and video discoveries that we've been collecting in a column for over…
- When spring cleaning is done and summer is in full swing, it's the perfect time to spruce up your living space with some bright and colorful pillows and throws.
- Ikea's biannual PS collection delves into small space living, inviting young designers from diverse cities across the world to reimagine flexible furniture for urban spaces.