- Spanish rug design maven Nani Marquina is known for her emphasis on handcrafted wares, commitment to fair trade practices and sustainable development, and for bringing a distinctive and imaginative…
- Spanish rug designer Nani Marquina's island retreat is a feature story in our July/August "Designers at Home" issue (available on newsstands now).
- "That rug really tied the room together," says Walter Sobchak in the Big Lebowski.
- Part one of our guide to what to see in Milan at the 2014 Salone Internazionale del Mobile fair—first up, onsite at the Rho fairground.
- In a quiet corner of the famed Spanish party island, rug designer Nani Marquina and photographer Albert Font have carved out a serene, site-sensitive home.
- They haven’t always been in design favor, but throw pillows, when done right, can add warmth, color, and texture to a room like nothing else can. Six designers show us how.
- Decorating with statement rugs is often challenging, so here are some tips and tricks to help guide the process.
- From the living room to bedrooms, rugs can be a great addition to any space! Take a look at these 10 interiors who touched up their space with a fine plot of fabric.