Bring the Outdoors In: 10 Impressive Indoor Planters
@current / @total
This mid-century-modern-style planter, which stands 26 inches high, rings of Case Study House qualities but speaks strongly to those captured by recently renewed cravings for all things ceramic. Available in matte glazed, gloss glazed, and natural bisque.
- For their part in the citywide "Pacific Standard Time" exhibition, the Los Angeles County Museum of Art (LACMA) has just opened “California Design 1930–1965: Living in a Modern…
- Today’s planters are smarter than ever. They breathe, they drain, and some even light up.
- It’s quite a feat to transform the interior of a convention hall—vast and fluorescently lit—into a feel-good lounge-y space that truly brings the outside in.
- A house designed to be part of the landscape is at home among the trees in Venice, California.
- Spring is finally here, bringing more opportunities to hit the terrace for meals. Here are 11 of our favorite ways to set up for modern outdoor dining.
- We're kicking off a month of Dwell-approved holiday shopping lists with this roundup of the best unusual gifts to give your friends and relatives who seem to have it all.
- Matt Jacobson doesn’t just abide by the mantra “less is more,” he wholeheartedly embraces it. His Southern California home is a compact ode to minimal living.