The Blues: Products We Love
The Studio Collection is The Rug Company’s first “entry-level” line. The range of handmade cotton dhurries is reasonably priced and available in 18 color-saturated prints.
A doll's dream house doesn't have to be all fussy pink plastic decor, as proven by this bold red and blue cardboard abode. Easy to assemble, tote around, and even customize with crayons, the on-the-go MobileHome just might be exactly what Barbie's looking for. Available for purchase from ModernKid.
- As Friday comes to an end and we ready ourselves for the weekend, we take a look back.
- Designers are jumping on board to offer modern takes on the classic piece of lighting, the candelabra.
- In celebration of the first Friday in April, a trove of Dwell's favorite finds to usher you into the weekend.
Like typography savants, textile cognoscenti occupy a healthy chunk of the modernist population—as they should, since woven accessories are essential for warming up a stark, streamlined interior. These five selections, from dhurrie to hand-knotted, make a case for vibrant colors and patterns underfoot.
- From sitting and sleeping to lolling and loitering, these new sleeper sofas are workaholics of relaxation—on either the day or the night shift.
- It's the time of year when we all tend to think of starting anew. While we may look back on the past year and appreciate it, there are no doubt some things that we might want to change a bit.