The Blues: Products We Love
The Studio Collection is The Rug Company’s first “entry-level” line. The range of handmade cotton dhurries is reasonably priced and available in 18 color-saturated prints.
- Designers are jumping on board to offer modern takes on the classic piece of lighting, the candelabra.
- While styles, and items in the overhead compartment, may shift, these comely carry-ons will make you feel like a member of the jetset, even on JetBlue.
- In celebration of the first Friday in April, a trove of Dwell's favorite finds to usher you into the weekend.
A doll's dream house doesn't have to be all fussy pink plastic decor, as proven by this bold red and blue cardboard abode. Easy to assemble, tote around, and even customize with crayons, the on-the-go MobileHome just might be exactly what Barbie's looking for. Available for purchase from ModernKid.
- From sitting and sleeping to lolling and loitering, these new sleeper sofas are workaholics of relaxation—on either the day or the night shift.
- A few modern ways to kit out a baby's room (no pastel versions of classic toys included).
- The right throw can liven up your living room, adding a bright pop to even the most staid sofa. Click through these five modern blankets for a few of our favorites.