Big Ass Fans Haiku with SenseME
Classier than the name would have you imagine, this understated fan from Big Ass Fans is injected with circuitry that makes it nearly autonomous. Under the Haiku fan’s minimalist exterior, sensors monitor the room’s humidity and temperature to keep air flowing for an ideal interior climate. Available for pre-order, $1,045.
@current / @total
- Palo Alto–based product design company Nest Labs—known for its slick Learning thermostat—announced its next venture today: the Nest Protect smoke and carbon monoxide detector.
- Calling all designers! The deadline for the first-ever Dwell Vision Awards has been extended!
- Dwell Media proudly introduces the Dwell Vision Awards with the Big Ass Fan Company.
- Bluetooth speakers are fantastic for using outdoors or while traveling, but the wireless format compresses the data so that sound quality gets diminished.
- On Friday, June 21, we presented our third-annual Dwell on Design Awards, in which we handed out custom-made awards designed by Dwell creative director Alejandro Chavetta and the San Francisco design…
- Dwell Media in partnership with the Big Ass Fan Company is proud to announce the winners of this year’s inaugural Dwell Vision Award, Amanda Schachter and Alexander Levi of SLO Architecture.
- Don’t overthink the process of creating ambiance in your living space: Today’s gadgets make kicking back a breeze.
- Apple's latest mobile operating system iOS 7 is set to launch in September. The redesign is radically different than what we're used to seeing on our iPhones and iPads today.