Best of Milan: Multi-Use Hubs Rethink the Kitchen
- The Dutch design duo's newest creations, released during Salone del Mobile 2014.
- Countertops are an important part of a kitchen renovation, and they can be everything from earthy to space-age. Here are five Dwell favorites.
- Architect Jim Garrison of Brooklyn-based Garrison Architects was asked to design a lakeside retreat for visiting families at a boarding school for troubled teens, Star Commonwealth, in Albion,…
- In spaces small or large, an eat-in kitchen is a useful hub for singles and families alike. Here are 8 well-designed versions from the pages of Dwell.
- Jason Bruges is showing in Milan for the first time with Established & Sons.
- Urban design, from zero-energy housing to micro-living, will be explored onstage during Dwell on Design in Los Angeles, taking place June 20-22. Click through the slideshow for what to expect.
- Following our guide to the 2014 Salone Internazionale del Mobile, here are our picks for what to see in town during Milan's Design Week.
- Moustache is a new French company debuting their contemporary home furnishings at Salone this year.