7 Travel Essentials
@current / @total
The blustery winter weather we've been experiencing has us itching for cozy knits to help keep us warm. Made from 100 percent lambswool, this Icelandic-patterned mini blanket by Scottish design maven Donna Wilson is just what the season ordered.
- When Emily Sugihara and her mom, Joan Sugihara were tired of the lack of reusable totes on the market, they launched BAGGU, producing the signature foldable nylon tote in a variety of colors.
A grey weekend with a chill in the air left us longing for a cozy blanket to cuddle under. We are, as ever, quite taken with Donna Wilson's designs and this 100% lambswool fits the bill to keep us nice and toasty. She's got a knack for patterns, so check out her site for cushions, tea towels, scarves, and plush things to make your heart go pitter patter like an unexpected shower storm.
- We Dwellers are huge fans of Donna Wilson's charming and crafty designs, and have highlighted many of her products online and in the magazine, including her egg cups, pouffes, house blanket,…
- Whether you’re heading back to school this fall, or heading back to work after a vacation, it’s important to outfit your workspace with functional design items that inspire creative…
- Mother’s Day is the perfect time to give all the mothers in your life a little design love.
- This spring, make sure all of the graduates in your life graduate to great design.
- This year, make sure to give Dad the gift of great design with these picks from the Dwell Store.