7 Salone Internazionale del Mobile Designs We Love
- Omnipresent Swedish firm Claesson Koivisto Rune will debut new pieces for 13 companies at the Salone Internazionale del Mobile 2013.
These affordable colorful glass vases by French designer Christophe Pillet for Kartell debuted at the Salone Internazionale del Mobile.
- Hello, sports fans! That's right: Milan's annual design fair happens next week, and it's big, bad, and enough of an endurance test to qualify as spring training.
Influenced by the work of American painter Ellsworth Kelly, the Kelly chair references bright colors and irregular shapes seen in the artist’s abstract sculptures.
- Every year, Cosmit, the Italian organization behind Milan's annual Salone Internazionale del Mobile furniture fair, the ne plus ultra of all international design shows, holds a press conference for…
- Bongiorno! Our editors have been on the scene at the annual furniture fair, Salone Internazionale del Mobile, in Milan, Italy.
- If Milan 2010 were introduced as a new Crayola color, some might argue that "Ash Cloud Grey" would be the most appropriate shade.
- Danish furniture company Carl Hansen & Son reissued Hans Wegner's classic CH33 chair at this year's Salone Internazionale del Mobile in Milan.