7 Modern Nightstand Options
Inspiration is unpredictable: Thankfully, the muse for Jasper Morrison’s leisurely curled
and wooden-slatted Low chair was a found wine crate and not a discarded box of Franzia.
- As likely to host the sending of emails as the serving of entrees, today’s dining table needs to be set for anything.
- There are lots of handsome chairs out there, but sitting beauties that cost $250 or less are a rarer breed.
- For most homeowners, the goal of renovating is to transform an existing space into an idealized domicile.
- From sitting and sleeping to lolling and loitering, these new sleeper sofas are workaholics of relaxation—on either the day or the night shift.
- Whether faux or for real, sheepskin and fur are modernists’ favorite fuzzy accessories.
Designed in the 1960s, this iconic piece features vertical steel wire rods welded to circular horizontal and edge-framing rods. Available in a variety of sizes.
- Investor and developer Holden Shannon played with economies of scale to create nine row houses in Houston, Texas.