10 Examples of High Impact Modern Tile
@current / @total
Basic installation is all you need to create a unique display with Heath's new dual-glazed collection. Each color pattern has up to six different pieces that, when put together randomly, make for a subtlly striking set of field tiles. They're kept in-stock so there's no waiting or delivery time, which means you can get grouting as soon as you're ready.
- Artisanal tile company Fireclay was at Coverings for the first time this year and exhibited their brand of glass and ceramic tile that's a treat to look at and boasts some mighty strong environmental…
- The 300,000-square-foot show floor at this year's Coverings (held April 17–20th at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida) was filled with many stunning designs, but an…
- In the October 2011 issue we're spotlighting all of our favorite American-made design.
- Back in June, Dwell was kindly invited by Spanish tile manufacturer Porcelanosa to tour their impressive factory. We first highlighted their Krion solid surfaces and now we're back for more.
The hand-glazed tile is made from 70 percent recycled materials sourced from within 200 miles of Fireclay’s central California factory.
- With spring just around the corner, fresh green and eco-friendly tiles welcome the season, offering energy to any kitchen or bathroom space.
- From our Modern Across America issue, check out these nifty products made in the Southwestern U.S. (Then, scope these Northwestern favorites here!)