10 Examples of High Impact Modern Tile
Showing image @current of @total
Basic installation is all you need to create a unique display with Heath's new dual-glazed collection. Each color pattern has up to six different pieces that, when put together randomly, make for a subtlly striking set of field tiles. They're kept in-stock so there's no waiting or delivery time, which means you can get grouting as soon as you're ready.
- Artisanal tile company Fireclay was at Coverings for the first time this year and exhibited their brand of glass and ceramic tile that's a treat to look at and boasts some mighty strong environmental…
- The 300,000-square-foot show floor at this year's Coverings (held April 17–20th at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida) was filled with many stunning designs, but an…
- In the October 2011 issue we're spotlighting all of our favorite American-made design.
- Back in June, Dwell was kindly invited by Spanish tile manufacturer Porcelanosa to tour their impressive factory. We first highlighted their Krion solid surfaces and now we're back for more.
- Thanks to Los Angeles’s Small Lot Subdivision Ordinance, the developers of Auburn 7 were able to maximize their property’s potential.
- The renowned midcentury pottery manufacturer introduces four new glazes for its vase collection, including a remarkable textured finish formulated by partner Adam Silverman and the Heath design team.
- Heath Ceramics, a California-based company that produces an array of new and midcentury pottery gets ready to debut their first show of work from the Heath Clay studio at their San Francisco location…