Webshop of the Day: Magasin Mae
- The right throw can liven up your living room, adding a bright pop to even the most staid sofa. Click through these five modern blankets for a few of our favorites.
- Nestled in behind a small glass storefront in central Frankfurt is a one-of-a-kind throw utopia.
These cashmere-and-merino wool blankets are woven at a 250-year-old mill in Scotland; cleverly, the pattern spells out the word “love” in Morse code.
- A primer on wooden floors, Sou Fujimoto's floating forest, and dreamy textiles round out this week's links we love.
- Fossik, based in Sydney, Australia, offers unique and whimsical products including sophisticated textile throws and vintage quilts.
A grey weekend with a chill in the air left us longing for a cozy blanket to cuddle under. We are, as ever, quite taken with Donna Wilson's designs and this 100% lambswool fits the bill to keep us nice and toasty. She's got a knack for patterns, so check out her site for cushions, tea towels, scarves, and plush things to make your heart go pitter patter like an unexpected shower storm.
Soak up spilled hot chocolate with this very merry tea towel. Made of a linen-cotton blend, it absorbs better than paper towels and it’s greener! Reusable, durable, and machine-washable. The more you wash it, the better it gets.
- Last week, Dwell visited this year’s fall edition of the design and interiors trade show Maison & Objet.