- Wallpaper is an easy way to add sophisticated visual interest to rooms when objets d’art and pricey pieces aren’t an option.
In recent years we've seen a bevy of new brands bring a much-needed dose of style to that often garnish, frequently frou-frou, always overwhelming product formerly known as The Covering That Makes One's Eyes Bleed, or, wallpaper. Here, some of our favorite picks for modern wallpapers (and happy eyes everywhere).
- There's been a wallpaper renaissance in the last few years.
- Living with kids and living in style can often feel like a catch-22.
- In homes, restaurants and retail shops alike, it's common to see a single wall covered in loud, brightly patterned wallpaper—an easy design strategy that packs a powerful visual punch.
Papering your walls with the paths and trees of Zig Zag is like decorating with large-scale works of art. Each roll is handscreened, giving the pattern a personal touch.
- With the convenience that wallpaper provides, it is no wonder the timeless household product has been praised as one of the most popular ways to give your home a quick, attractive, and relatively…
- Blank white walls needing an update? From washable to gilded, these six bright wallpaper designs will do the trick.