A Table That Charges Your iPhone
- Use computers and robots to keep your cars purring and gutters clean, all without setting aside an entire Sunday afternoon.
Small but Powerful
Charge your iPhone 5 on the road with the Belkin Car Charger with included Lightning to USB cable. Get unlimited play and standby time with the low-profile design that sits flush in your dash.
With a slender body and easy-to-move rotating arm, the Pixo light from Pablo Designs is a stylish, multifunctional task lamp. Fashioned with modern design in mind, this sleek illuminator comes equipped with a convenient USB port to charge your mobile devices and boasts energy-efficient LED technology.
- We roamed Milan's galleries and the Salone del Mobile show floors (check out our recap here) hunting down the best new design pieces. Here, we turn our eye to innovative materials.
- The best modern lighting not only looks great, but is practical, too—adjustable, task-oriented, and durable. Here are five beautiful lights that will brighten any room.
- No need to be lost in the dark when it comes to contemporary lighting—here are 11 of our favorite pieces.
- Earlier this month, the Cooper-Hewitt, National Design Museum unveiled its fourth exhibition in its National Design Triennial series: Why Design Now?.
Rather than passing your grubby iPhone around the table this holiday season, why not print out a few snap shots instead? Taking random shots has never been easier, and lord knows that I take plenty of photos using my phone. Every once in a while there is a particular picture of my dog, or that beautiful beach from our summer vacation I wish I had an actual photo of. This easy and compact home solution makes printing pictures right from your iPhone as easy as saying “cheese.”