Six Upcycled Design Picks
Upcycled and reclaimed products are losing their stigma as burlap sack and bottle top creations. Slowly but surely, they are infusing the design world with sharp ideas and a feel-good ethos. Here are six of Dwell's favorite upcycled home products on the market now.
@current / @total
- Think beyond the glassware when stocking a bar area, we recommend fun trays, upscale cheese plates, and a casual wine-pourer.
Editors' Picks Products
- In a new book out this August, upcycling ace Danny Seo guides readers through the craft of taking trash and everyday objects and transforming them into "better, brighter, and cooler…
- Los Angeles's downtown has seen a rebirth recently thanks in part to a host of design-forward businesses opening their doors.
- As more wineries are turning away from cork to seal their blends, Normann-Copenhagen is bringing the wine stopper back to its origins with a new set of corks made from, but of course, cork.
- Summer brings warm nights and the perfect atmosphere for outdoor patio dining.
- Cork wears many faces—it's waterproof, biodegradable, durable, antibacterial, and highly versatile. No wonder these six designers wisely chose to outfit their products in the impermeable material.
- Take it cheesy with these five serving pieces perfect for everyone’s favorite snack.