Six Upcycled Design Picks
Upcycled and reclaimed products are losing their stigma as burlap sack and bottle top creations. Slowly but surely, they are infusing the design world with sharp ideas and a feel-good ethos. Here are six of Dwell's favorite upcycled home products on the market now.
@current / @total
- Think beyond the glassware when stocking a bar area, we recommend fun trays, upscale cheese plates, and a casual wine-pourer.
Editors' Picks Products
- As more wineries are turning away from cork to seal their blends, Normann-Copenhagen is bringing the wine stopper back to its origins with a new set of corks made from, but of course, cork.
- Summer brings warm nights and the perfect atmosphere for outdoor patio dining.
- In a new book out this August, upcycling ace Danny Seo guides readers through the craft of taking trash and everyday objects and transforming them into "better, brighter, and cooler…
- Take it cheesy with these five serving pieces perfect for everyone’s favorite snack.
- The Generator London brings established design pieces into a playful space.
These gold plated steel cheese knives from Anthropologie will add a modern Midas touch to any cheese board.