Site of the Day: Lightly
- Jean-Christophe Aumas’ multihued Paris apartment houses both the highly sought artistic director and the stunning assemblage of furniture he’s brought back from his travels.
- Founded by Dylan Davis and Jean Lee, three-year-old Seattle design studio Ladies and Gentlemen has a small, but covetable collection of objects, jewelry, furniture, and lighting all made in the USA.
- Sister site to The Wirecutter (an electronic list of the best technology), The Sweethome spends hours accumulating the best housewares out there.
- Self-described as a “cozy” and “sophisticated,” web shop Gretel Home is one of our go-to spots for house-warming gifts and last-minute presents.
- Although we first discovered Weck glass jars a few years ago in tandem with the slow food movement, we have since learned that they have uses beyond their popularity in canning and preserving.
- For co-founders Jake and Pum Lefebure of Design Army, family and business work well together.
- Marrying function, design and efficiency, these six skylights offer an alternative to daytime energy use.