The Selby Curates Home Goods for Svbscription
- Dwell is always on the far and near search for inspiration, but here are eight creative blogs that we keep coming back to and are sure to spark some decorating ideas in anyone at any given notice.
- When you make a good meal, you want to share it (or at least keep the recipe on file for future dinner parties).
- We're kicking off a month of Dwell-approved holiday shopping lists with this roundup of the best unusual gifts to give your friends and relatives who seem to have it all.
- Provisions, a new online store launched by the minds behind Food52, brings artisanal, handmade design tools to your kitchen.
- Finding design inspiration online is as easy as pointing and clicking but there's something special about the feel of bound paper.
- On Thursday I headed down to Mexico City for four days of sheer design tourism. Things got underway that night with a molecular gastronomy feast the Polanco restaurant Oca. Parsley foam, man.
- Our editors share their most exciting discoveries from their second day at the Salone Internazionale del Mobile. [Update: day one, day three, and day four!]
- Today's Photographer Promotional Piece We Love and Why: Pamela Littky