Radius Furniture by Jeff Martin
Back up your color theory with these functional bolster pillows. Available in a variety of playful color combinations.
- When people talk about Jason Miller, they invariably mention three things, in varying order: his wit, his youth, and his meteoric rise in the burgeoning United States design scene.
Our Radius Desk offers an oasis of spare, understated elegance in any professional or home office setting. Hollow channels hidden within the legs conceal wires that would otherwise tangle the clean lines of this refined desk.
Spring cleaning is (likely) not the most glamorous thing you'll get up to this month, but there's little else that's more fulfilling than emptying out a junk drawer and organizing—really and truly organizing—the contents that remain. These open-topped bamboo boxes are a nice alternative to plastic bins, and, because they're stackable, would suit almost any depth of drawer.
- Thirteen Brooklyn design studios—with locations ranging from Red Hook to the Navy Yard to Bushwick, and practices varying from furniture design to brand consulting to woodworking—opened…
- This year’s Das Haus – imm Cologne’s dreamy event featuring one international designer’s visionary house installation – will be brought to life by Danish Design Goddess Louise Campbell, whose…
- Upon entering the bright white interior of Amsterdam's Stedelijk Museum, a series of floor-to-ceiling posters that once advertised past exhibitions greets visitors.
- Thanks to a disciplined devotion to mid-century principles of design, a curator’s bachelor pad in the Hamptons is reborn.