New Photographic-Inspired Wallpaper
- Fiber-optic cables can be used to pipe and enhance sunlight into homes. Money is saved. The English rejoice.
- Spring wallpaper helps usher in the new season with scribbles, splatters, and squares.
- Who says good design is just for us grown-ups? Plucked straight from the Dwell Pinterest board dedicated to modern design for kids, take a peek inside to see our top picks for the mini modernist.
- What exactly does it mean to fully immerse oneself in art?
- Once upon a time, Kelly Behun was destined for Wall Street.
- Danish Crafts, an organization devoted to representing up-and-coming Danish designers, announced this year’s Mindcraft, their exhibition at Milan’s Fuori Salone 2013.
Oregon-based Juju Papers prints all of its wallpaper with water-based inks on sustainably harvested paper. The patterns are folk art–inspired, but the colors are strictly au courant, like the neon orange (Pantone 805U) shown here in the “Sunset” combination.
- There's been a wallpaper renaissance in the last few years.