Nendo for Bisazza Bagno
In our Bath & Spa special issue, we chatted with Nendo founder Oki Sato, who released his first bathroom collection for Bisazza Bagno earlier this year. Here, we show more from the line of minimalist designs rendered in steel, larch wood, and Carrara marble.
Showing image @current of @total
- This year, Dwell's holiday gift guide takes the dread out of shopping for that one person on your list who seems to have everything (we all have one).
X-marks-the-spot handles are easy to grasp and turn and the double-handled design wins points for originality. This is one of the tallest faucets featured, so the orientation of cabinets and mirrors above it would be a factor, as would decor that coordinates with something other than porcelain and heavy metals. We’re partial to polished chrome, but matte black gives the Tara. a modern edge that might just be daring enough to make us turn to the dark side.
- Bathrooms are one of the most frequently renovated rooms in the house.
- The New York City gallery R 20th Century recently mounted "The Objects Show," a collection of artist and designer-created objects on view (and available to purchase) through December 30th.
- Far from fickle, faucets function best when they’re running hot and cold. These modern fixtures prove their mettle by making it oh-so-easy to go with the flow.
- For the year's spookiest night, Dwell tracked down some scarily awesome products for a hip Halloween party.
The bathroom is evolving into a sanctuary and calm retreat, and the furniture you choose helps set the mood. PuraVida is Duravit's second collaboration with Phoenix Design, and the series—which includes basins, toilets, tubs, and showers—matches pure white ceramics with pure white Hansgrohe fixtures, creating a sleek look that will make your time behind closed doors a simple pleasure.
- At Dwell, we're always exploring ideas for making the most of mixed-use spaces with clever modifications. Installing sliding doors can make the most of any space with versatile and affordable style.