Georg Jensen Unveils Modern Designer Collaborations
- Following our guide to the 2014 Salone Internazionale del Mobile, here are our picks for what to see in town during Milan's Design Week.
- Come Milan design week, Spazzio Rossana Orlandi is one of the most popular galleries in which to spy new ideas.
The Danish designer Louise Campbell has animated Royal Copenhagen and other traditional brands with a playful, experimental spirit.
- At Via Matteo Bandello 14, behind a nondescript façade, you’ll find one of Milan’s best curated design spaces, the always lovely Spazzio Rossana Orlandi.
- Hello, sports fans! That's right: Milan's annual design fair happens next week, and it's big, bad, and enough of an endurance test to qualify as spring training.
- During Salone Internazionale del Mobile in Milan, there is one person that everyone watches: Rossana.
- Exciting news in the design world: Danish powerhouse designer firms Kilo Design (headed by Lars Holme Larsen), BIG (led by Bjarke Ingels), and Skibsted Ideation (founded by Jens artin Skibsted) have…
- From a witty golden keychain to a sleek, reimagined classic steel coffee pot, prepare to get distracted by these eight seriously shiny products.