Editors' Picks from the Dwell Shop: Holiday Edition
This year, Dwell gives you another reason to make a list and check it twice. Along with our Holiday Gift Guide series, we've upped the ante on gift giving by teaming up with AHAlife to put together a list of the Dwell editors' top gift picks for this holiday season.
@current / @total
- With nary a necktie in sight, this year's gift guide for men offers something distinctive for every guy on your list, from the sartorialist to the grilling enthusiast to the classic car aficionado…
Enjoy the smooth sound of vintage vinyl from the comfort of home, or record your records as MP3s onto a USB drive and take them with you on the go; This nifty turntable from Crosley allows you to do both, and finally bring all those rare B-Sides you've collected into the digital age. Also features an AM/FM stereo and playback for prerecorded MP3s.
- Welcome to the Dwell Holiday Gift Guides! There are seven special product assortments hand-selected by our editors, and we've rounded them all up here for your convenience.
- When it comes to getting your home in tip-top shape for hosting parties this holiday season, or picking out the perfect gift for your favorite foodie, Dwell has you covered.
For the purist who wouldn’t dream of diluting a single malt, just chill these soapstone squares and add them to your favorite tipple for cold cubic comfort, ice-free and literally on the rocks.
Made in Vermont from soapstone, these beverage cubes add a proper chill to your spirits. Soapstone’s incredible natural properties allow for one cool dram without the dilution of ice.
- Each week Dwell.com delivers more than 50 original posts, articles, and interviews focused on the latest in modern design.
- Ready, jet-set, go: our favorite gifts for that globe trotter on your shopping list will make traveling a breeze this holiday season.