Dwell Holiday Gift Guide: Our Picks for Kids
This year, skip the relentless rows of big-name toy stores and check out Dwell's selection of fun holiday gifts for the mini modernists on your list. Even for the pickiest kid, these unique finds are bound to be the talk of the playground.
Showing image @current of @total
- This year, Dwell's holiday gift guide takes the dread out of shopping for that one person on your list who seems to have everything (we all have one).
- From rebellious young artists to studious intellectuals, or curious engineers we've got the perfect gifts for your mini modernist this holiday season!
- Welcome to the Dwell Holiday Gift Guides! There are seven special product assortments hand-selected by our editors, and we've rounded them all up here for your convenience.
- Giftable tabletop picks for the consummate host or hostess on your list.
- The brainchild of Cincinnati-born and Brooklyn-based designer Paul Loebach, Areaware's Shanty Lamp ($75) is crafted from pine and references "Shinto temples and humble wooden cabins." We…
- Each week Dwell.com delivers more than 50 original posts, articles, and interviews focused on the latest in modern design.
- Ready, jet-set, go: our favorite gifts for that globe trotter on your shopping list will make traveling a breeze this holiday season.
I remember being jealous of my sister’s Gund bear when I was younger. This super-soft, stylish bear is not only huggable, it also comes with a Christmas story. Bloomingdales donates $8 to CMI with every purchase. Your gift supports: The Child Mind Institute, devoted to transforming mental health care for the world's children to enable them to reach their full potential.