Dwell Holiday Gift Guide: For Him
- This year, Dwell gives you another reason to make a list and check it twice.
- Welcome to the Dwell Holiday Gift Guides! There are seven special product assortments hand-selected by our editors, and we've rounded them all up here for your convenience.
- We're kicking off a month of Dwell-approved holiday shopping lists with this roundup of the best unusual gifts to give your friends and relatives who seem to have it all.
- If you shop wisely, you can buy plenty of holiday goodness for under $50 for everyone on your list, from bibliophiles to architecture buffs.
For the purist who wouldn’t dream of diluting a single malt, just chill these soapstone squares and add them to your favorite tipple for cold cubic comfort, ice-free and literally on the rocks.
Made in Vermont from soapstone, these beverage cubes add a proper chill to your spirits. Soapstone’s incredible natural properties allow for one cool dram without the dilution of ice.
- Each week Dwell.com delivers more than 50 original posts, articles, and interviews focused on the latest in modern design.
Look no further for that awesome little gift for a friend or relative this year, this gift guide will blow your mind! Amazing design gifts for the all around cool cat that is hard to buy for. This year you won't have to show up at the party empty-handed. The gifts on this list are sure to put a smile on all your recipients faces and at the same time you won't break your bank. So go get your shop on!