Dwell Holiday Gift Guide: For Him
With nary a necktie in sight, this year's gift guide for men offers something distinctive for every guy on your list, from the sartorialist to the grilling enthusiast to the classic car aficionado and the whisky lover. (We admit, there is a bowtie.)
Showing image @current of @total
- This year, Dwell gives you another reason to make a list and check it twice.
Made in Vermont from soapstone, these beverage cubes add a proper chill to your spirits. Soapstone’s incredible natural properties allow for one cool dram without the dilution of ice.
- Welcome to the Dwell Holiday Gift Guides! There are seven special product assortments hand-selected by our editors, and we've rounded them all up here for your convenience.
- If you shop wisely, you can buy plenty of holiday goodness for under $50 for everyone on your list, from bibliophiles to architecture buffs.
For the purist who wouldn’t dream of diluting a single malt, just chill these soapstone squares and add them to your favorite tipple for cold cubic comfort, ice-free and literally on the rocks.
- Each week Dwell.com delivers more than 50 original posts, articles, and interviews focused on the latest in modern design.
Chill your small-volume drinks without diluting the balance of your finest whiskey. These beverage cubes soothe your spirits without scratching your crystal or trapping in flavor. Includes set of 6 natural soapstone beverage cubes plus muslin storage bag. Made in Vermont.
- For the holiday season, we've collected a handful of gifts tailored for the discerning and dapper gent: caps to block out the cold of winter, architect-designed cufflinks, and more.