Dwell Green Gift Guide: Part Two
- Whether your garden grows atop a mantel, shares space with pencils on your desktop, or takes root in a backyard corner, an aptly placed plant can add vibrancy to an otherwise dull sapce.
- Today’s planters are smarter than ever. They breathe, they drain, and some even light up.
- If you live in an apartment or otherwise lack a patch in which to plant a garden, Potting Shed Creations' Grow Bottles (also available at sustainable-living shop Branch) might be your answer to…
- Not everyone has an eye for high design and it can be tough to shop for that person in your life that always seems to have the perfect taste and can name drop designers like hollywood celebrities.
Spring hasn't quite yet sprung, so these cheerful ceramic Campy planters from Perch! are the perfect antidote to the soggy greys of winter. Put a succulent, small plant, or herbs in the ball and place the base somewhere in (our outside) the house that needs a bit of brightening up.
These hand-crafted spinners are a series of porcelain planters well-suited to housing herbs, but equally adept at hanging on to pencils, candles, or small tabletop clutter. They come available in 13 different color and pattern combinations, and each piece is made to order by Long Island City-based designer Romi Hefetz.
- We just announced the winner of our Methodology contest, but we received many more creative and innovative designs from readers eager to upcycle away.
- Keeping greenery in your life can prove to be a difficult task when space is limited and you reside in a jungle of the concrete variety.