Bedrock Images's Forgotten Maps
For the architecturally inclined—especially those with a mess of wall space—little enlivens the living room like a gigantic map. Though hip apartments the nation over are festooned with graphic prints of Brooklyn neighborhoods, diagrams of the London Underground, and the like, to get a real dose of architectural bravado in your residence, consider one of the massive archival maps from Bedrock Images. Printed on cloth, fine paper, or glossy photographic paper, these images from Rome, New York, Paris, Washington D.C., or Beijing range in size from merely impressive to room-transformingly massive. Have a look at the slideshow that follows to get a feel for Bedrock's products.
@current / @total
- Add Asher Israelow to our list of young guns to watch.
Alessi, a leader in tabletop design, is offering a discount of up to 70% off on discontinued items, irregulars, and floor samples. The sales event will be taking place at four stores: Chicago, New York-Madison, New York-Soho, and San Francisco, as well as their shops in Phoenix and Washington, D.C.
30 East 60th Street at Madison Ave
130 Greene Street at Prince Street
611 N. State Street at Ontario Street
Alessi San Francisco
424 Sutter Street at Powell Street
2502 E. Camelback Rd. #130
Alessi Washington D.C.
3319A Cady’s Alley NW
- Certainly you could opt for a postcard of your favorite city’s key landmarks, but that doesn’t tell you all that much about the city’s culture does it?
- Today's Photographer Promotional Piece We Love and Why: Paul Kooiman
- Artist Nathan Vincent, will be showing his new work at the Bellevue Arts Museum through June 26th. Vincent's work utilizes crochet and yarn to recreate many masculine objects in a new softer form.
- The architects and exhibition designers behind the National September 11 Memorial Museum offer a behind-the-scenes look before it opens next week.
- In this special five-part series, we're riding along with SWA Group landscape designer Amirah Shahid as she cycles nearly 800 miles from Beijing to Shanghai (find the previous posts here).
- Today's Photographer Promotional Piece We Love and Why: Sean Dagen